Networking Session #1
The Networking Matchmaking Starts as
Soon as You Register
When you register you’ll get a pre-event networking profile. This is where you can list out any specific types of contacts you’re looking to meet, tell us how you
can help other contacts, and give us an idea about the opportunities you’re looking for – and have to offer.
We use it to help you start connecting with the people
you want to meet. When we see an opportunity, we start making introductions for you right away – often before the event.
- Are you looking to find new email lists you haven’t tested your offers in?
- Do you need more affiliates to promote your products and services?
- Are you looking for a marketing partner? Or are you a marketing agency looking for a product partner?
- Do you need help getting more traffic?
- Or do you want to meet conversion experts?
- Are you looking for content creators? Whether it’s for free content or to create products, we can often put you in touch with the people you need to know.
- Interested in selling a list, website, or business? We can connect you with several serious buyers.
- Are you interested in potentially buying email lists, websites, or financial publishing businesses? Let us know, and we’ll include you in our buyers group so
that you see all the deals coming across our table.
- Are you looking for business partners with specific types of experience? Maybe you need an operations manager, a marketing partner, or a tech team – whatever
it is, let us know and we’ll reach out and find potential candidates for you.
- Have proven sales campaigns, but need funding to get the traffic you need to grow? There are people interested in meeting you.
- Or something else? Let us know and we’ll put you in touch with the people who can help your business the most.
So if you have specific networking needs, join us at the Hilton Lake Bueno Vista in Orlando and we can help you make the right connections.
Last year we helped business owners find potential buyers for their companies (and got one sold). We introduced publishers to affiliates, copywriters, and email
On top of that, we connected advertisers and media buyers, marketing directors with new email lists, and more…
You just tell us who you’d like to meet and we’ll do our best to make the introductions you need. But that’s just the start of the networking opportunities.
Networking Session #2
Welcome Night Networking Hour.
Starting the night before the event, on March 13th, we’re hosting a casual networking hour and registration at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista, Disney Springs Area in Orlando. It’s gives you the opportunity to meet new and old friends. Connect with the event organizers, speakers, and fellow attendees. This is the first of several organized networking events at The Financial Marketing Summit.
Networking Session #3
Speed Networking – making certain you meet EVERY contact in the room.
We’re adding a Speed Networking Session to this year’s Summit. You’ll get 2 minutes to meet, greet, and exchange information with all the entrepreneurs,
marketers, and other superstars in the room.
It’s also one of the best ways in the world to kick your event networking into overdrive. These fun, rapid-fire, two-minute intros make certain you don’t miss the people in the room who can have the biggest impact on your business and career.
Networking Session #4
The Financial Affiliates’ Roundtable.
If you’re looking for affiliates to promote your services, then you won’t have to randomly introduce yourself to people and HOPE you’ll meet a new affiliate.
Because this year we’re putting together a round table for affiliates.
We’ll put everyone looking for affiliate products to promote, affiliate partners interested in reciprocal mailings, anyone looking to find new affiliates, etc. all together in one room.
Just bring your business cards, any information on your affiliate program that you’d like to share, and be ready to connect with potential affiliate partners capable of pushing your products.
You’ll find several of the largest affiliates in the industry attending the Summit every year.
These are the people who dominate the affiliate “leaderboards”. You’ll also find a large mix of affiliates with various size email lists ranging from 10,000 names on up to 500,000 or more.
This is also where you can let publishers know if you’re looking to white label other people’s products.
Or if you’re willing to let other affiliates white label your products. Jami Stout will host the round table and make sure everyone gets a chance to connect.
This is the only place you can sit down in an hour and find more affiliate relationships then you would all year long otherwise.
Networking Session #5
A Night Out on the Town With the Copywriter’s Crawl.
When copywriters and creatives come to a conference, they do two things: First, they gather in herds. I don’t know how they find each other, but at every event the creatives manage to single each other out of the crowd.
Second, they head to the bar. And usually tow a large group of people along with them. We saw it when we held our first event in Vegas, and then at every event since. We’ve since formalized it. And it’s been a fun night out for all the marketers who’ve attended. You get to hang out with a lot of fun people who also happen to be some of the sharpest marketers in our industry.
This year we’ve once again tapped Angel Suarez, the irreverent, eccentric, and opinionated veteran financial copywriter to lead the crawl.
Networking Session #6
The Deal Maker’s Session.
Do you have an opportunity or deal you’d like to get in front of other entrepreneurs & marketers in financial? If so, this is for you – we’ve put together a special session that is a mix between Shark Tank and Let’s Make a Deal.
You’ll get 5-10 minutes to get in front of our speakers, audience, and organizers to pitch your deal. NOTE: This is not the place for presenting affiliate programs – those belong in the Affiliate Roundtable. Rather, the Dealmaker Session is for joint ventures, strategic alliances, finding funding, and other, bigger deals. It’s a rare chance to get an opportunity in front of a majority of the top marketers, CEOs, Founders, and entrepreneurs in the financial industry.
Networking Session #7
You’ll Also Get the Biggest Email Swap Directory in the Financial Industry.
One of the first – and most popular – formal networking resources we ever created was the Ad Swap Directory. Anyone in financial with an email list who is interested in potential email swaps (where they send an email for you, and you send one for them) is in here. It gives you access to roughly 5 MILLION investors and traders.
We’ve been adding to it. And it remains one of the most lucrative opportunities for financial marketers looking to expand their businesses.
You’ll find lists like,
- A 200,000+ email list of investors interested in gold and resource investing. Shown to respond well to both low-price and high-price offers for
- A 45,000+ email list with average open rates of 18%. This list is composed of energy professionals, investors, traders, and analysts.
- A 70,000 name list of active traders interested in trading education.
- A 45,000 email list of active traders signed up for information about trading options, stocks, forex, and futures.
- A 100,000 email list of active traders – including 20,000 buyers who have bought $997-$5,000 trading services.
- Another 120,000 name list of active traders
- A 230,000 name list of active traders (this one you’d normally pay a $60 CPM to rent)
- A 75,000 name list of active traders who are all RESPONDERS (this one you’d normally pay a $75 CPM to rent).
- A 225,000 name list of active traders interested in options, Forex, and stocks.
- A 375,000 name list of financial investors, 50% U.S. and 50% non-U.S., and described as “highly responsive.”
- 112,000 active traders and investors interested in tips and tricks to save time & money in their trading & investing.
- 50,000 traders focused on generating an income from stocks and options.
- 65,000 affluent investors focused on growing and protecting their wealth.
- 30,000 growth and income investors.
- 50,000 Forex traders.
- 100,000+ of active stock and options traders and investors looking to create an income from their trading.
- And many more!